XTRF is one of the most popular and fastest-growing management systems for Language Service Providers and corporate translation teams. Since 2010, XTRF and its innovative cloud-based system, has been offering the most user-friendly approach to managing and automating translation projects to improve turnaround time, reduce repetitive manual tasks, and cut overall project costs.
Working as a (Product) Customization Specialist, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of customization projects for our clients such as creating Spring Boot applications, writing scripts, and reports in Apache Velocity and Apache Groovy languages, preparing Document Templates in Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT). You will also prepare time estimates and documentation for your projects.
In this position, you will provide clients with dedicated and personalized solutions and will cooperate closely with our internal IT teams. You will interact with clients to make sure all their requirements and needs are fulfilled in a professional and timely manner.
As a (Product) Customization Developer not only will you have the opportunity to use and develop your technical skills, but you will also have the unique opportunity to work with clients from all over the world resulting in the development of your interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English (B2-equivalent or higher)
- Knowledge of Java or Groovy
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Self-reliance, ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
Nice to have:
- Finished IT/technical studies (or in progress)
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of GIT
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Access to Benefit Multisport
- Professional development paths
- Great working atmosphere and no dress code