XTRF ™ is one of the most popular and fastest-growing management systems for translation agencies and corporate translation departments. The system is successfully used by several hundred companies worldwide to improve performance and increase efficiency.
Today, XTRF team is about 60 people, including customer consultants, support specialists, IT developers, UX and graphic designers, testers and others.
Who are we looking for?
To support and supervise our IT specialists over the development, implementation, and maintenance of new products and services as well as the process of migration of current solutions to Google cloud computing.
Initially as a consultant and part-time employee.
What will you do?
- Lead the Cloud Transformation of IT&Dev department
- Design and develop data migration solution to the business requirements in Cloud environment at GCP
- Use Google Cloud Platform (GCP), to design, develop and implement, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant solutions that offer measurable business value to customers
- Migrate legacy solutions to cloud
- Manage your time when given a specific set of tasks
- Troubleshooting technical issues in GCP
- Participation as a developer in end to end design and implementation of cloud transformation
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, code-review, testing, debugging, and documenting
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (Studies in IT field preferable)
- 8+ years of experience with software development
- 2+ years of in GCP cloud products including App Engine, Firebase, Kubernetes & Cloud Functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage/Cloud SQL, Stack driver(Monitoring)
- Security and Identity Management design & implementation (i.e CAS/KeyCloak)
- Strong object-oriented & microservices design, programming and debugging skills
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good spoken and written English knowledge (B2-equivalent or higher)
- Have the ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Be happy to work in a team
- Show initiative in action
Nice to have:
- GCP certification
- Knowledge of Java and SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of JEE, JPA (Hibernate), Spring
- Knowledge of the Scala language and Play platform
- Cloud Dataflow and DialogFlow
- Competitive salary
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Access to Benefit Multisport
- Professional development paths
- Remote work and flexible working hours