For the purposes of these Rules and Regulations, the following terms are defined as follows:
Rules and regulations – this document.
Organizer – XTRF Management System S.A., with registered headquarters in Poland, Krakow 30-633, Walerego Sławka St. 5, entered into the entrepreneurs register of the National Court Register, KRS No. 000735467, Tax Identification Number 6793045169, registered capital 188,700.00 PLN.
Delegating party – a natural, legal person or organizational unit granted legal personality by the Civil Code that completed the registration form available on the website at xtrf.eu/our-events/loctalks delegating a Participant to participate in the Conference.
Conference – an online event of networking nature dedicated to the translation industry developed by the Organizer under the name of LocTalks by XTRF that is to be held in 2021 on the Remo platform. The objectives of the event include the promotion of the XTRF translation management system, sharing knowledge about the translation and localization industry, and networking, which will be achieved by means of promotion of the event, in particular, online with the use of audio, video, and other content from the event.
Participant – an adult natural person taking part in the Conference, including the Delegating Party if also a participant.
Contract – concluded between the Participant on the one hand and the Organizer on the other hand, concerning participation in the Conference, whose detailed provisions are set out in these Rules and Regulations.
Website – xtrf.eu/our-events/loctalks.
Registration form – denotes the form available on the Website.
Registration – registration of the Participant to participate in the Conference constituting the moment of completing the registration form.
Confirmation of registration – the message sent by the Organizer to the Participant by means of electronic communication to the Participant’s e-mail address indicated in the Registration Form, confirming the Registration.
UPK – the Polish Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended).
Event platform – a virtual platform used to host the Conference.
§2. General Provisions
The provisions of the Rules and Regulations are binding for Participants completing the Registration Form.
§3. Participant submission
- By filling in the Registration form and submitting it the Participant concludes a contract with the Organizer based on these Rules and Regulations. Furthermore, the above is also tantamount to accepting the provisions of the Rules and Regulations for Conference Participants and consenting to comply with the rules, regulations, and any other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organizer.
- The Participant undertakes to fill in the registration form accurately and correctly.
- The Organizer cannot be held liable for damages resulting from incorrect Participant data entered into the registration form.
- The Organizer retains the right to manage the list of Participants, and publish the names of companies as well as the positions of Conference participants.
- The Organizer supports networking and the establishment of business links during the Conference.
- The Participants who opt-in during registration may receive marketing materials from the Organizer.
- The Participant will receive regular notifications on how to log in to the online platform, session links, conference e-bulletins, and other information from the Organizer.
Registration for the conference is free of charge.
§5. Cancelation of participation in the conference
The Participant may cancel their participation in the Conference. The Conference participant’s cancellation needs to be made in writing to the Organizer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§6. Personal data protection
- The personal data administrator: XTRF Management System S.A., with registered headquarters in Poland, Krakow 30-633, Walerego Sławka St. 5, entered into the entrepreneurs register of the National Court Register, KRS No. 000735467, Tax Identification Number 6793045169, registered capital 188.700,00 PLN.
- The Participant’ personal data are processed solely for the purpose of conducting the Conference, including the drafting of the list of Participants.
- By the act of registering the Participant agrees to the processing of their personal data provided in the Registration form for the purposes of conducting the Conference, including the drafting of the list of Participants. If a Delegating Party registers a Participant on the Registration Form when the Participant logs in to the Remo event platform, they are consenting to the processing of their personal data in an informed, voluntary, and specific manner.
- The individuals whom the data concerns retain the right to access their personal data, correct it, and request its removal. Provision of personal data is non-obligatory yet necessary for taking part in the Conference.
- The personal data administrator undertakes all appropriate security measures in accordance with generally accepted principles for protecting the confidentiality of information. All sensitive information, notably personal data, is encrypted prior to being transmitted from the user.
§7. Participant liability
- Participants are obliged to become acquainted with these Rules and Regulations and by submitting the Registration form they confirm that they have.
- The Organizer is entitled to organize photo and video sessions during the Conference. Participation in the event by the Participants entails consent to use images of each Participant, Speaker, and Chair in informational or marketing materials. Withdrawal of such consent must be communicated electronically no later than on the day preceding the Conference.
§8. Altering personal data
§9. Participant liability
- Any claims against the Organizer shall be submitted in writing by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, to the correspondence address of the Organizer: XTRF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS S.A, ul. Walerego Sławka 5, 30-633 Kraków, Poland.
- Complaints regarding the Conference shall be made in writing, no later than 14 days after the end of the Conference. After this deadline complaints shall not be considered.
§10. Final provisions
- In the event of circumstances beyond the Organizer’s reasonable control, the Organizer retains the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference.
- In matters not regulated by these Rules and Regulations for Conference Participants, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- Each Participant who fills in and submits the registration form should immediately acquaint themselves with the Organizer. Should the Participants not accept changes to the Rules and Regulations for Conference Participants, they must notify the Organizer of such a decision electronically in writing, to the following address: email@example.com. The appropriate statement should reach the Organizer no later than within seven (7) days of the amended Rules and Regulations for Conference Participants entering into force. Should the Organizer not receive the Participant’s declaration of non-acceptance of the changes introduced to the Rules and Regulations for Conference Participants by the deadline specified above, the participant is deemed to have accepted the revised Rules and Regulations for Conference Participants.
- These Rules and Regulations for Conference Participants come into force on 21 of January 2021.