The XTRF Free Trial is a service intended for translation companies looking to implement Translation Management Automation. It allows users to try and examine the XTRF offer.
- XTRF Free Trial – a free service available for the calendar week in which registration was performed.
- User – the person who registered for XTRF Free Trial.
- User account – the individual profile created after registering for the XTRF Free Trial.
- Operator – XTRF Management Systems S.A., ul. Walerego Sławka 5, 30-633 Krakow, Poland, KRS number: 000735467, REGON statistical number: 12131296.
2. Operator’s rights and obligations
- XTRF is committed to maintaining the highest standards regarding the protection of private personal data entered into the XTRF Free Trial registration form.
- Every Sunday morning all data implemented and collected by users in the XTRF Free Trial will be removed.
- XTRF may suspend, limit, or terminate the XTRF Free Trial for any reason at any time without notice.
3. User’s obligations
- The user can log into the XTRF Free Trial again via a link sent in a message after the registration process.
- The user cannot enter data related to existing people and companies during testing the XTRF Free Trial.
- Subscription to the XTRF Free Trial lasts until the end of the calendar week.
- The user can’t perform invoicing tasks in the XTRF Free Trial.